Monday, May 17, 2010

5.17.10

Monday... Saw me doing a lot of cleaning round the house then grocery shopping with Mum. She's starting her diet tomorrow after getting her injections of something today. We decided to set up a sort of experiment. I know it would work better if we were the same height and weight, but we're not so we'll not be entirely accurate in our findings. She's doing the diet with the injections and pills. I'm doing the diet by itself. Of course, we'll both be exercising. Let's see how it goes...

Today's food:
1 cup Fiber One caramel delight cereal with a splash of milk
2 slices chicken breast
.25 cup 2% macaroni cheese
.5 cup pasta with .25 cup sauce, handful of 2% mozzarella cheese
1 v.v. slice of garlic bread made with Smart Balance spread
2 Cadbury chocolate biscuits
1 cup sugar free vanilla Jello pudding

Exercise:
cleaning the house

1 comment:

  1. I'm giving myself until tomorrow to get back into the swing of things. Keep me posted!

    ReplyDelete