Sunday, April 18, 2010

4.18.10


Teh internets were fritzy at my house this weekend, so I missed some posting. Ooops.


First off, a very happy birthday to the lovely lovely David Tennant. I've had a merry time with you, but was pleased with your successor in the TARDIS.


Right, food. Between yesterday and today, I have had:

2 salads (one Caesar and one spring mix with this delightful homemade vinaigrette)

2 pieces of pizza (cheese, regular crust from Pizza Hut, leftover from Bridgette's party... We have 1.5 pizzas still in the fridge and this will be quite dangerous.)

1/2 a turkey sandwich on nine grain bread (on which I had lettuce, swiss cheese, and a smattering of mustard)
1/2 a cupcake
1 piece of cake
1 scoop of ice cream
2 Pimm's & lemonades
1 wrap with chicken, feta, cabbage, and ranch
1 Gatorade (90% of it, anyway)
1/2 of a naan
5 chunks of pork in a lovely tomato-based masala sauce
2 pancakes with sugar-free syrup

Exercise:
since I skipped on Friday, I punished/rewarded myself with a go at the bridge. I shaved 5 minutes off my best time, finishing in 1.37.03.
5.74 miles
716 calories
I didn't do anything today, either, since my calves were a bit sore. I ran more than ever on yesterday's attempt; roughly 25% of the time. I will admit to shouting in triumph when I finished the longest stretch. Probably looked a fool, roaring in the wind, but as I saw only 16 people on the journey, and no one could have heard me, I do not feel ashamed. I did it- me, with my dalek tee and shiny iPod.

2 comments:

  1. Did you see the Blue Angels? We were down to look at C of C!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I didn't see the Blue Angels. A few mates went down but I decided to go home and camp out on the sofa so I could watch the new Doctor Who.

    ReplyDelete