Monday, April 12, 2010

4.12.10

So... Not the best start. Mum begged to go out for lunch before grocery shopping, and I, being the dutiful daughter that I am, thought it best not to argue with her.

Today's food intake (and yes, I know it's not the best but it is less than I've been eating lately):
small diet Dr. Pepper
6 chips from Mum's value meal
1 grilled chicken sandwich on whole wheat bun with 2 large pieces of green leafy lettuce
2 glasses of ice water (10 oz. each)
1 key lime pie yogurt (Fiber One, and I like it cos it's in the smaller tub that I can handle)
side salad with lettuce, carrot, and a smidgen of ranch
1/2 cup pasta (couldn't convince Mum to get whole wheat cos no one else in the house would eat it)
2 tablespoons pasta sauce with 4 mini meatballs in (does Prego sauce taste very sweet to anyone else?)
2 pinches of mixed Italian cheeses sprinkled on top
1 slice bread with a dab of butter (I wasn't there for bread prep or I would have put Smart Balance on instead)
3 glasses ice water (10 oz. each)
1 glass lemonade (no Pimm's in it this time, sadness)
1 piece key lime pie (made from the WW recipe so not exactly bad for me)

Exercise:
46 minutes walking with bursts of running thrown in when the music lent itself to it
2.62 miles
326 calories

Tunes (not listing them all, but some favourites):
My Friend John- The Fratellis (I am reeeeeally loving them)
She Moves in Her Own Way- The Kooks
Song for Ten- Neil Hannon sings it but Murray Gold wrote it
If There's a Rocket Tie Me To It- Snow Patrol (still currently favourite band)
Our Love- Rhett Miller
The Kilburn High Road- Flogging Molly
Forgive Me- Leona Lewis
Hit Me with Your Rhythm Stick- Ian Dury & The Blockheads
Theme to St. Trinian's- Girls Aloud (the badass in me loves this song so hard)
Supermassive Black Hole- Muse
Old Before I Die- Robbie Williams
Viva La Vida- Coldplay
Magnificent- U2
Crack the Shutters- Snow Patrol
Not Fair- Lily Allen (I would love to sing this at a karaoke bar...)

And that's the day.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds pretty good! Yesterday was downhill from dinner on, but not bad during the daytime.

    Zack and I walked the dog and I'm planning on going strict on my No-S, starting today! Now that life has calmed down, there is no excuse!

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete